Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Curikk ! ;)

Heyy , This post is taken from my cousin , anur1194.blogspot.com , hee . I'm so sorry because copying it from you . haha .

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can`t be helped.



A - AVAILABLE : Yes .
B - BIRTHDAY : 28th June .
C - CRUSHED ON : mr. Beruang .
D - DIGI? : No, Hotlink !
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO : Nur Faiqah Miskat & Farah Natashya .
F - FRIENDS : Too many laa .
H - HOMETOWN : Banting .
I - IN LOVE WITH : mr. Beruang .
J - JUNK FOOD : Allergic ? haha .
K - KILLED SOMEONE : Can I have that chances ?
L - LOVE QUOTES : I Love You So Fuck Damn Much .
M - MOBILE : Sony Ericsson W350i .
N - NUMBER OF LOVE : One , Fullstop !
O - ON DIET : In planning .
P - PIZZA HUT : I like it !
R - ROBERT PATTINSON : Who ?
S - SPORTS : Volleyball .
T - TUMBLR? : I have it . But never use it .
U - UNO GAME : Sometime .
V - VEGETABLE : Fuck off ! haha .
W - WONDER GIRLS : Mama , Mara , Sara , Faiqah , Rara , Ella .
X - XYLEM? : Ya Ya Ya .
Y - YAHOO MASSENGER : comey_zealous91@yahoo.com .
Z - ZODIAC SIGN : Cancer .