Monday, April 11, 2011

OMG ! I sat next to him a few hours ago ♥


 Fuhh, a few hours ago was my happy time. OMG! I like it. Its awesome and so many feelings inside my heart now. grr ! Tengok lah, bersemangat sampai update kat twitter lagi. HAHA. Yang dekat FB pun aku upload jugak. Baru update ade jeh orang dah like. HEHE. Thanx dyla and rex. Suzi pun tak kurang jugakk. siap gune account awin lagi. Adoii. Yang tak boleh blah tuh siap letak name orang tuh besar besar. Adoii, malu weyhh. Nasib si AL HAFIZ tuh tak de FB aku. Kalu ade malu laa. Grr suzi !

 
 Who that person that I sat next to him? Grr ! Guess it. Well, no need for you to guess it. Here this picture I share it with all of you. Why HIM ?

I adore his braveness , 
I adore his attitude ,
I adore his smile ,
I adore his talkative mouth . 
Thats the reason why I adore him.