Friday, March 18, 2011

Good things to be share ♥


During my Bel class yesterday, my lecturer has promote to us one site. Its all about tooth. It was so cute and cool. I start to love it now. This site is about story of tooth. Can you imagine how creative they are making this cool stuff. This also also comes in a books. As I know, they had published it. So, why dont you try to find it at bookstore. Here some brief explanation or idea on how this story comes.

When I was young, I placed my baby teeth under my pillow and when i woke up I'd find a shiny new quarter. But whatever happened to those little teeth? Where did they go? Would I ever see them again?

Many years later, a little tooth was standing at my door. It looked familiar. Its name was ickle. Welcome home, my milk toof!

<>
Can you imagine how cute they are ?